Lemony Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Bacon is one of the most versatile ingredients that you can include in your dishes. It adds a delicious layer of flavor to your cooking. Dimensions are very important to creating a tasty meal.
Here are the two things I look for when choosing bacon:
1. Meat to fat ratio
One of the best side dishes or appetizers is anything with bacon. Hatfield has a great smoky flavor with the perfect level of thickness.
Bacon-wrapped asparagus is one of my favorites. The asparagus tips get super crunchy and flavorful plus with a squeeze of lemon, it's the perfect balance. It's also super easy to make while aesthetically pleasing. You and your guests will devour these bundles.
1 pack Hatfield Meats Thick Cut Bacon
2 bundles of asparagus
Salt + Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Wash asparagus and snap off the bottom ends.
3. Pat the asparagus dry.
4. Take 4-5 pieces of asparagus and wrap them up with one piece of bacon.
5. Set aside on a baking sheet pan
6. Repeat process until asparagus is finished.
7. Bake for around 20 minutes or until bacon is cooked and asparagus is tender.
Serve and enjoy.